"It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; Everything in nature is ressurection."
Past Life Regression as a practice compassionately engages the wheel of birth, death, and rebirth. Through exploration of self and relationships using the most fundamental elements of consciousness; the voice, breath, and listening - narratives emerge and unfold that are instantly strange and familiar. The experiences are framed as memories and operate metaphorically representing patterns of behavior, skills, talents, fears, and phobias, challenges and joys, and everything else in between.
While Regression Therapy itself is roughly 40 years old, the practice of guided group experiences dates back before ancient Egyptian civilization. Past Life Regression has roots in meditation, hypnotherapy, transpersonal psychology, shamanism, eastern philosophies, channeling, and more.
YOUR GUIDE ON THIS INWARD JOURNEY
Daniel Ryan is a second-generation hypnotherapist who grew up in and around the fields of advanced guided therapies. In 2011, he took over his father’s practice and opened his offices in New York City where he still maintains private practice today at The Center for Integrative Hypnosis. Through his decades of experiences, he has been fortunate enough to train with and know personally the pioneers of the field of which his father was one. (Daniel’s father, Jeffrey Ryan, served as the President of the Association for Past Life Research and Therapies) Today Daniel has a unique point of view on the field and champions ethical practice alongside thought leadership into new and exciting territories.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Over the course of this session, Daniel will guide you in:
• How to interpret the material and information received during Past Life Regression
• A brief background of the field
• Multiple experiences and opportunities to develop “sight” during Past Life Regression
• Following the shifting energies within guided trance experiences
• Allowing oneself to be completely immersed in the narrative
• Exploring the emotions, characters, and relationships that emerge
- Open to all - Stories of Past Life Regression: An Introductory Talk
- Wednesday: December 6th, 2017
- 1.5 hours - 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. PST
- Self Discovery Through Past Life Regression: An Introductory Guided Experience
- Wednesday: December 13th, 2017
- 2.5 hours - 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. PST